Have you heard of SEMRush traffic analytics, did you know what it means, did you know why the top digital marketers are using SEMRush and why you should use it too? SEMrush is an all-in-one tool suite for improving online visibility and discovering marketing insights.
There are lots of digital marketers online that are searching for the right digital marketing tools to use but still haven’t seen any or maybe the tools you are using, you are not seeing the expected result and you plan on changing it.
So I have written this review just to provide an answer to those looking for a digital marketing tool but don’t know which one to choose.
And to many that are still skeptical about SEMRush, maybe it’s the right tools to invest in, then this review is also for you.
In this article, I pointed out some links you can register on SEMRush. So if you click on those links, I will get paid some commission, but don’t you worry, this will not increase the price of the registration.
What is SEMrush? SEMrush is online visibility management and content marketing tool that enables businesses to get maximum results from online marketing.
It is trusted by over 5,000,000 marketing professionals, SEMrush offers solutions for companies in any industry to build, manage, and measure campaigns across all marketing channels.
With 30 toolkits that help improves your Search Engine Optimization (SEO), optimize your Pay Per Click campaigns (including shopping campaigns), ability to spy on your competitors, analyze your content, monitor brand mentions, build links and many more useful functions.
SEMrush is now a must-have solution for all companies serious about online business.
Here Is my traffic after using SEMRush in just one month
To me, it has been the best SEO tools that I have ever have as a blogger. With SEMRush, I can know what keyword my competitors are ranking, I can check their top-ranking page and know what keyword makes the page rank. So with that, I can now do long-tail keyword research so that I can rank google the first page with it and increase my organic traffic.
SEMRush tools and reports are able to help marketers that work in the following services:
- SEO – SEO stands for search engine optimization and is a professional service with the goal of acquiring more organic traffic to a website from search engines. Tactics include making changes to the technical and content aspects of a website in order to improve its visibility.
- PPC – Pay Per Click. An Internet advertising model used to draw traffic to your website by using ads (Google Ads) where the advertiser pays a price for each click.
- Keyword Research – The process of uncovering keywords worthy of using for SEO and SEM campaigns
- Competitive Analysis – This is Identifying your competitors and evaluating their strategies to determine their strengths and weaknesses relative to those of your own product or service.
- Social Media Marketing – This is the use of social media platforms to connect with your audience to build your brand, increase sales, and drive website traffic.
- Public Relations – (PR) A marketing discipline concerned with managing a person or brand’s public reputation and communications. PR practices include writing and distributing press releases, outreach, and forming public partnerships.
- Content Marketing – a strategic marketing approach that entails creating and distributing content (blog posts, ebooks, videos, infographics, etc.) that is valuable to an audience. The valuable content attracts attention to a brand, builds an audience, and eventually helps grow revenue.
- Marketing Insights – This can be defined as the attempt to discover a penetrating truth about consumers, their aspirations and motivations which can, in turn, be used to generate growth.
- Campaign Management – This is the planning, execution, tracking, and analysis of a marketing initiative; sometimes centered around a new product launch or an event
In general, SEMRUSH can carry out all the tasks a modern digital marketer has to do, in a professional manner.
SEMRush Traffic Analytics
SEMRush Traffic Analytics, Just like Google Analytics, it works similarly to it, but in a different way. Google Analytics provides you with data about your own website, so you can see your performance.
This video from the SEMRush Academy Explains all.
While SEMRush Traffic Analytics, on the other hand, provides you with insights on your competitor’s data such as their:
Traffic Source, whereby you check where their traffic is coming from. Are they getting direct traffic to their site, or maybe they are getting traffic from a referral website, or organic traffic through the search engine, or from social media or paid traffic.
See a competitor’s data below.
This competitor is getting most of its traffic from search engines and direct traffic to the site. Now let’s look at this traffic overview and compare it with others and our own. (always add your site so as to see where you are lacking behind.)
I will be comparing some site together with the new site I created last year June, just to see where am lacking behind.
You can see the Visit, Unique, Visitor, Pages/Visit, Avg Visit Duration, and bounce rate. So you can see which site is doing well among all and compare them with your own website to see how you perform among them.
As you see you can see my site is performing low compared to my competitors, so let’s see where they are getting their traffic from.
If you look at the analytics, you will see that my competitors are getting their traffic from the direct source and search engine. And most of their traffic came from the United States and India. So you know what I need to do to meet and beat my competitors? I need to increase the SEO of my website. So the right tools in hand to use is SEMRush.
With SEMRush Traffic Analytics, you get an instant overview of main metrics for almost any website on the Internet, benchmark your site against your competitors, and easily identify the strengths and weaknesses of your competitor or prospective customer.
Why Is SEMRush Traffic Analytics a Must-Have Tool?
SEMrush Traffic Analytics is a market intelligence and competitive research tool that provides estimations of any website’s desktop and mobile traffic. It can help you benchmark, evaluate a new market or niche, and even build a successful media buying strategy.
SEMRush Traffic Analytical tool brings to the table any website’s traffic strategy and successes. It’s broken down into 5 subreports (tabs): Traffic Overview, Traffic Sources, Geographic Distribution, Destination Sites, and Subdomains. The data in these reports offers quick insights and thorough analysis of the competition and market.
So if you want to take your marketing to the next level? SEMRush is no doubt. It is the best tool that you can ever think of for online success.
SEMRush Is very cheap, compared to what it gives. With just $99.95, you have access to SEMRush pro subscription (monthly) which gives you access to the features mentioned above.
Easy of use
With the friendly user interface, everyone can use it. Everything is set in a way that you just navigate through your project, without finding it complicated.
The data provided are up to date, Data is up-to-date, they provide you with well educative information on digital marketing and includes info about all types of websites and not only the popular ones.
In this article, I pointed out some links you can register on SEMRush. So if you click on those links, I will get paid some commission, nut don’t you worry, this will not increase the price of the registration.
Have you ever seen those big sites you admire ranking so high on google (maybe that is what makes you admire them.) And you begin to imagine how you can also be like them and rank as they do.
Or have you sometimes imagine that if only you can have your competitor’s data so that you can spy into it and see what they are doing to beat you?
With SEMRush, you can do more than your imagination.
- You can see the channels your competitor’s traffic is coming from, and work towards getting your traffic from that channel too.
- You can see what type of devices visitors use to access your competitor’s website, and compare it with your own. If they are getting their traffic from the mobile device and you are not getting yours there, optimize your site to be mobile friendly too.
- With SEMrush, you can see how well your site is competing with other sites in your niche, then do some adjustments if necessary.
- You can see if your competitors are running any adverts that you don’t know of.
- With SEMRush Traffic Analytics, you can see what site in your niche is getting the most audience and what they are doing differently.
So you see, with SEMRush you can do more than expected of your competitor.
I am happy to write this review about SEMRush to you because I have been using it for some time now, and have not gotten any bad experience with it.
If you are using SEMRush tools, please let me know how you feel about it. And if you are not using it right now, I must say you are missing a lot.
Try SEMRush now!